nedjelja, 1. travnja 2012.

Can't decide!

Hi people!
How are you? Enjoying the sun or are you preoccupied with other things? I'm finally on spring break, although I think I'm not going to rest a lot.
So, I have one small problem, and I was hoping that you will help me. I have a prom night in may and I still haven't decided which dress will I wear.
I can't decide between these two, so please tell me your opinion.
This is the first one:
It would be like this, only in blue, shorter(knee-high) and not so wide.


This is the second one.
But to be completely tight to the waist and continues to spread in lace and flowers, as shown in the second picture. Colors would be similar to these.

What do you think, which one is better?

xoxo,
P.

16 komentari:

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. kaže...

i'm loving the first one!!! :)

Anleah kaže...

Prva će ti biti lijepa, ali ova druga je malo originalnija.

Romana kaže...

Moj odabir bi bila prva haljina. Sretno na maturalnoj!

Lastavitza kaže...

Prva mi je više za vjenčanicu, a druga mi je tako unikatna i zanimljiva!

slaja kaže...

obje su krasne, ali druga je baš posebna

Alice kaže...

druga, ako ne želiš bankrotirati kupovinom tkanine. ova gornja izgleda kao da ima 10 metara u sebi. :D

Sasha kaže...

I'd say go with the first one! It much more feminine and suits the prom night - to show off your gentle side. :)

Anonimno kaže...

meni je prva divna!

fairy_ana kaže...

Prva :)

Prirodna kaže...

druga :) :) so sexy enchanted

Unknown kaže...

The first one is my favorite! So pretty! :)

Daydream Frenzy

Swimsuit Giftcard Giveaway

Unknown kaže...

U pravu si za naslov bloga..Do it yourself..sladak blog

Romana kaže...

Onda, što si odabrala? :)

Tim Mcgraw kaže...

love your blog x

Small Axe

Angelica kaže...

Uh, prvaa je savršena!

Anonimno kaže...

I love the first one, but it is a bit much for a prom. It would be a gorgeous wedding gown though... The second one is a really pretty concept with lace and flowers. I love the woodland fairy idea. Since it's now September, which one did you go with? I'd love to see a picture.
Renae

Objavi komentar