nedjelja, 18. rujna 2011.

diy lace scarf tutorial

I love lace, but not when there is too much. I have an idea for a scarf in my head for a while, so I decided to do it today. With a little lace :D
So here is tutorial :)
Cut three long strips from a fabric the same length but different widths:

Sew it together :
And then you'll have this :

Pull out one thread and wrinkle fabric....like this:
Fold it and sew and wrinkle in the end..
Now you have this:
Turn it right side up and sew the ends..
And it's done :D


p.s.
few people have complained that they could not comment on the posts. so just to inform you that the problem is solved :D

xoxo,
P.

5 komentari:

MrsWardy88 kaže...

Oh righteous! Now I can tell you how much I love your projects. Great job!

Andrea kaže...

Yay, napokon možemo komentare ostavljati :)))) Obožavam sve što radiš. Nadam se da ću jednog dana dignuti debelu guzicu i napraviti nešto napokon :D

Pozdrav

Dee kaže...

potpisujem Girly do neba. :D

Elise Engh kaže...

This scarf is very pretty! I like the idea of just having one strip of lace down the middle. I may have to make one of these!

http://growcreative.blogspot.com

Unknown kaže...

Super šal, moram si pothitno nabaviti mašinu.

Objavi komentar